Thursday 31 December 2009

365

365 days.
365 endangered species.


As a writer and artist (by which I mean doodler) I would like to offer a species up for thought, everyday for the next year.

Why am I writing this? Because I would like to do something in my own small way to pay homage to these species- hairy beasts, slippery fish, enigmatic flowers... the list goes on. I am also an idealist- so far this has served to inform me- but perhaps it will do more than that. Perhaps it will raise awareness among a few others- and perhaps, it will lead to other things... All I know is that I feel compelled to do it.

I hope that you enjoy reading as much as I've enjoyed researching about the lives of these species.


So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign