Friday 29 January 2010

No 29 - Ajolote


Alejandro Jolote: Hi. I just want to vent my feelings on here. I'm Mexican, male and I'm ugly. I've never being told I’m handsome- you see I’m not a lizard or a worm- I’m something in between. I have two legs here at the front, and according to the scientists, I shouldn’t even have any legs at all. I’m a freak. As a larva I would spend most of my time in cattle ponds, but that made me really smelly. So now I spend most of my time out of the water resting on grasslands or in pine-oak forests. It means I smell a little better. But a nice smell still doesn’t cover bad looks you know? I mean look at my tail- it’s just a stub and it’s so white. Did it have to be soo white? It kinda glows. I just feel so ugly. I really struggle with reflective surfaces- I’m so pale. I hate the way I look. I find that people don’t really understand… I constantly get told to "Get over it" or "don't let it get you down" but this doesn’t help.

This isn’t a pity post. The reason that I’m writing is because I want to find a mate, you know- the love of my life. But let’s be honest- I don’t think it’s gonna happen for me.

Can anyone help me? I’m just so ugly. I don’t want to be alone.

Skids84: Get a nice haircut, go to the gym, get a good dress sense and focus on having a good personality. I'm sure you'll be fine. We're not all superficial!

***Sweetcheeks***: Kjewt!

Whatever007: U-G-L-Y you aint got no alibi, you ugly ay ay you ugly.

A positive mental attitude goes a long way.
That is your answer.
Don’t ask me how to build one though.


Hotdude: Strike it rich (I mean REALLY rich), and you'll have no shortage of gorgeous women wanting you...even if you're as ugly as sin

Loving2010: I dunno. You say ugly, I say a cutie-patootie. Want my number?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign